- What is your favorite color?
- Do you like to go to birthday parties?
- What's your favorite kind of dog?
- Do you own a horse?
- If so what is it called?
- If you didn't have a horse but you want one, what would you name it?
Thursday, December 10, 2009
Hey check out Maddie (my sister) at her new blog called Maddie in the middle. It is soo cool and I will be the first to join! Also I will be doing something creative around here. I will be interviewing people and choosing the best answer and putting it on my blog. To answer the questions, post them in the comments! A new winner will be posted each week! In the next month I will think of something else!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Okay, I'll be the first to take your quiz.
ReplyDelete1. My favorite color is blue (today).
2. Yes! I love to go to birthday parties (How did you know?).
3. My favorite kind of dog is a GOOD dog.
4. Actually, no, I do not own a horse.
5. If I did, I would call it ... Caleb. What a BEAUTIFUL name!
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDelete1. My favourite colour is pink!
ReplyDelete2. I love to go to my GRANDCHILDREN'S birthday parties :)
3. My favourite kind of dog is a stuffy dog- lol!
4. I do not own a horse, except when gramps has a cold...the he is very hoarse
5. If I did I would call it....horsey.